Thursday, January 29, 2009

What am I thinking?


So I have a friend that has decided that we should compete in a triathlon. Now, if you know me I know you are right now lying on the floor, laughing maniacally, with tears streaming down your face. I do not find offense at that because my first response was, "That is really cute, what do you really want to do?"




Alas my friends, she was serious. So I have been peer pressured into possibly competing in a triathlon - did I mention that it is in less that 6 months?




So here are the fears that I have for competing in a triathlon:




1. It's a triathlon


2. I'm a little worried about getting kicked in the head during the swim part and drowning, because the lifeguard did not see me because there are 700 other women in the water.


3. I haven't ridden a bike in years


4. Running


5. IT'S A TRIATHLON!!!




So, my friends husband is gonna help us train, and well I guess we will see. You can stop laughing now.


2 comments:

  1. You're going to do GREAT! And we'll do stuff when you're here...because you're coming to Minneapolis soon...YAAA
    AYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how this is going! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete